To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Friday, September 13, 2013

Freaky Friday!

Well, not really. I did not hear of any reported incidents of body swapping!

Block A: Reading through your responses to the TED talk today - and they were very interesting! I myself am not a big gamer, but I was so intrigued by the concept that I had to share it with you. I hope that you all made the most of your 7.5 bonus minutes today! Don't forget that the double-spaced good copy, rough draft, peer editing sheet, map and brainstorm are all due on Monday.

Block C: "Wish you Were Here" was SUCH an appropriate story to read on Friday the 13th!!! There were a lot of great responses and interpretations of this story. If you did not finish the story map in class - please do so for homework. I will assign the task of the alternate ending on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...