To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fabulous Friday!

Congratulations everyone! You made it through the first week! While you are recovering from this new and strenuous experience, how about some weekend homework?!

Block A: Ah the paradox... Why is it so hard to write a paragraph?! Take the weekend to polish your first piece of writing for me - I don't expect perfection - but some care and attention are always appreciated! On Monday, hand in the rough draft, purple criteria and illustrated/creatively displayed visual of your paradox.

Block C: I am thrilled with the work that I've seen so far on your "Where I'm From" Poem assignments. I mean - I've actually gotten goosebumps from some of the words, phrases and ideas that you've generated! I can't wait to see your final copies on Monday. Please hand in the rough draft, green criteria sheet and final poem with visual, when you get to class on Monday.

Block D: Thank you so much for the excellent behaviour during our Bio Poem work block today! It does not look like you will need a full class on Monday to work on your final product. However the due date is still on Tuesday. Make sure you hand in the blue criteria sheet along with your creatively displayed poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...