To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday:

Block B: Thanks for your questions today - hopefully I get some good answers from block C! In class today I handed out the first assignment of the semester - your Bio Poem. I will be giving you class time tomorrow to work on it - please make sure that you bring any materials to class that you might need to work on the visual part as well as the draft. The good copy - typed or hand written in pen with your visual is due on Monday.

Block C: Hopefully you are making progress with your paradox - I know that it seems tricky - but you can do this! I will give you some time in class tomorrow to work on it - good copy and visuals due on Monday!

Block D: A lot of great focus and concentration in class today! I'm looking forward to your metaphors. There will be some time in class tomorrow to work on your drafts and visuals - good copy of all due on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...