To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Friday, June 2, 2017

Fun-times Friday!

Block A: Today we watched the first act of the Romeo and Juliet movie. I hope it helped you to get a sense of how all of these lines go together to create a unified plot! I handed out a creative assignment for Act I. You have some choice about your options, the rough draft is due on Tuesday and the good copy on Thursday.

Blocks B&D: In class today, I handed out the Act I poem assignment. You will need to have your rough draft in class for Monday. Make sure you label all of the devices you've incorporated. You need a minimum of 5. We also started reading Act II of the play - we read to the end of scene ii.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms.Matsuzaki, this is Katrina. I heard you showed a sample poem in class today. Is there any chance you can post it so I can take a look at it as well? I'm still a bit confused as to what the poem should look like. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...