To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Friday, June 12, 2015

Final Friday!

Block B: I don't think anyone will be sad to see the last of the visual designs! We'll wrap things up on Monday and move on to the Part D original composition.

Block C: Sorry the movie is such a bust - you wouldn't have believed me even if I told you!!! Thank you for the text-codes and the character wanted posters. There is no homework this weekend :)

Block D: I can't believe the bell rang - just as we were getting to the final scene!!!! We'll finish on Monday though - I promise. No homework this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...