To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday:

Block A: Scheduling problem solved! Work continues on your poetry project tomorrow - presentations on Tuesday! I can't wait to see what and how you are able to bring your poem to life!!!

Block C: I am loving the anonymous poems and concrete poems that I'm seeing so far - you will have masterpieces to hand in next week I know it!

Block D: Today I gave out the final group project for your lit circle - you will be creating an experience for the class to bring them into the world of your novel! Work continues tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...