To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield. - Ulysses

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thoughts on this Thursday:

Block A: "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! / For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night" (1.5 52-53).

Today was the official meeting between Romeo and Juliet - great job with the reading today - you have finished the study guide, so all you need to do tonight is to study for the quiz tomorrow.

Blocks B&D: "Tempt not too much the hatred of my spirit, / For I am sick when I do look on thee" (2.1 218-219).

Poor Helena - she of so little self-respect. Great reading today everyone - we will finish up Act 2 tomorrow - so no homework tonight :)

Block C:

Comm 11 - Chapter 3 is due on Monday

Comm 12 - We are now completing Provincial practice without notes in-class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallowing Wednesday!

Block B: Poetry Stations are done! There will be some time tomorrow to share more poetry if you feel so inclined. There is no homework tonig...